Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WOW!

OK, the job-alike is over and I can now take a deep breath.  From my view as the leader, I felt like it was a GREAT day for the visual art faculty, but will be surveying them quickly to get their thoughts.  In looking over what was written today, the blog is capturing exactly the "voices" I felt that it would.  We are off and running and I look forward to what each of our art bloggers will continue to add to the professional learning community discussion.  Blogging live throughout the day was an AWESOME way to reflect on the learning happening and to pose other questions and ideas.  Thanks to Susan Highfield for hooking some of my folks up with netbooks to blog today so we could do this live.  BIG thanks to Pam, Sarah and Amanda for taking the risk and putting yourselves out there for your peers.  Keep up the conversation!  Pics and an evaluation to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment